Google

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Catch-22 and Release

Ann: Well I met Henry’s “chic de jour” today.

Pam: Was she his typical bimbo type?

Ann: Even more so than usual.

Pam: That’s hard to believe.

Ann: You wouldn’t believe it! She was wearing a t-shirt that was straining across her surgically enhanced chest and it said, “I wish these were brains”

Pam: Oh, my gosh! Imagine if they were. Talk about artificial intelligence. But she sounds like Henry’s type all right.

Ann: What is it with him? He’s older than we are and yet he still goes through women like my kids go through cash.

Pam: You know how some guys are. They don’t care what’s on the table for dinner. They still have to know what else is in the fridge. He’s always got his eye out for the next big conquest.

Ann: Looking for dessert I guess. But Henry always goes for these shallow, sexy women and then he ends up breaking up with them because they’re too teasing and flirtatious. Well duh! When do you think he’s finally going to settle down and get married?

Pam: I’d say pretty much never. I think he’s from the Groucho Marx school of romance. He would never marry any woman who would have him.

Ann: Well that approach will certainly keep him safe from the threat of matrimony.

Pam: It reminds me of a guy I used to know named Archie.

Ann: Was he a player too?

Pam: No, actually he was just the opposite of Henry. He’d only date very intelligent women. The problem was that as soon as he got past the first few dates and he quit trying so hard to be charming, his true colors would show. Basically he was a very difficult man.

Ann: So how does he remind you of Henry?

Pam: Well any woman smart enough for him to ask out was too smart to stick around for his nonsense. So like Henry, he’d set himself up nicely to assure he’d never actually get married. So, do you think Henry and his new buxom girl will last long?

Ann: I don’t know. But I’ll tell you, if she got her wish and those breasts were brains she’d be brilliant.

Pam: Well if that was the case, when Henry dumps her she’d be perfect for Archie.

No comments:

Tell A Friend Script provided free of charge by ITistic Inc..