Google

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Cyber Sexy

Pam: Since Kate took dual credit courses when she was in high school, I still get the local community college course schedule in the mail. I found the perfect class to get us in shape for swimsuit season.

Ann: Great! Tell me it’s something exciting enough to pull me away from my computer.

Pam: You won’t believe this, but you won’t have to leave your computer at all.

Ann: I thought it was an exercise class?

Pam: It’s an actual class for PE credit. Get this…an On-line Walking class.

Ann: You’ve got to be kidding!

Pam: No, I’m not. It’s a real class.

Ann: I don’t get it. You mean they teach you to walk a line? Are they teaching how to pass a drunk driving test?

Pam: No. Students get credit for logging onto their computers and entering the amount of walking they’ve done each week.

Ann: And parents are paying tuition for this?

Pam: Not this parent!

Ann: A virtual PE class? Now I’ve heard everything! Actually, it doesn’t sound like such a bad idea.

Pam: You’ve definitely lost your mind.

Ann: Think about it. We could log our miles by walking an on-line mall to shop for our virtual swimsuits.

Pam: Finally, a world where we have perfect bodies!

1 comment:

Shootist said...

Hey folks, I've seen Annie in a bathing suit, duing the summer time, at the beach. :) It's a wonder to behold

Tell A Friend Script provided free of charge by ITistic Inc..