Google

Monday, April 16, 2007

Abandoned?

Ann: It’s been one of those days. I’m searching the skies hoping the mother ship will finally return to take me back to where I’m supposed to be. I just know I don’t belong here.

Pam: Feeling a little out of place on the planet huh?

Ann: I’m telling you. My brain just doesn’t work the way most people’s do. I must have been accidentally left behind by my real community of beings.

Pam: Or abandoned…

Ann: Gee thanks. If that’s the case, it means they aren’t ever coming back for me! I can’t bear that thought.

Pam: That’s the difference between you and me. We both feel out of step with everyone else and figure we’re a different species all together. But you wonder when they’re coming back to take you home and I wonder what all these strange beings are doing on my planet.

Ann: That’s true.

Pam: Bret was teasing me the other day when I had all my hot rollers in my hair. He asked, “Are you receiving orders from the mother ship through those things?” I told him, “Receiving!? Heck, I’m sending!”

2 comments:

Lilaqua said...

love y0ur writing....thanks for making me smile

lilaqua

Anonymous said...

Pam and Ann here:

Lilaqua,

Thanks for the comment! We're so glad you are enjoying our blog. We really love readers who "get us"! We're having a blast writing it. Please come back again and be sure to share it with your friends.

Pam and Ann

Tell A Friend Script provided free of charge by ITistic Inc..